Shipping time: Usually ships within 10 days
See Click for More tab above for more details.
Design: Sofia Neves and Bruno Figueiredo
The Much lampshade was generated by running a computer script that rationalizes curved surfaces on a mesh, in this case the original geometry was a revolved S section.
This geometrical surface helps to control the diffusion of light in an homogenous way.
The Much lampshade mesh is composed by 88 polygons divided in 8 strips of triangles and quadrilateral surfaces. These polygons connected in a spiral fashion create a very beautiful pattern.
Build your own Much:
- You can build your own Much by choosing the color of the paperboard, ceiling cup and the textile cord.
- Paperboard pieces
- Brass fasteners
- Light lamp socket
- Textile covered electrical cord
- Assembly instructions
- Height - 50 cm I 19.7 inches
- Diameter - 54 cm I 21.3 inches
- Cord length - 150 cm I 59.1 inches
- We recommend use of an energy-saving or LED light bulb with a yellow hue that emits a warm and cozy light
- Lampshade comes in a high quality cardboard package.
Need more info on this item? Please contact us here.
Detected an error on this page? Please let us know here.
- Click for More
Materials Brass, Paperboard, Polycarbonate, Textile Cord Brand Meshe Brand origin Portugal Dimensions Lamp | Lâmpada:
20,3'' x 20,3'' x 19,7'' (WxDxH)
54 x 54 x 50 cm (LxPxA)
Cord | Fio:
Máx. 150 cm
Light Bulb Energy-saving, LED