How to Buy Items
1. Use the top menu to help you find the items you're interested in;
2. Click on "Quickview" to see the product information and add it to your cart without having to go to its individual product page or click on the image to see full product details: description, composition, available sizes or colours, shipping time and price. Place the mouse over the large image to zoom in;
3. Select the required product options like "Size" or "Colour" and click on the "Add to Basket" button;
4. Review the items in your basket by clicking on the "My Basket" link at the top right corner of the store. If you click on "View Basket" you will see your basket content in full page view. Then click on "Proceed to Checkout";
5. Enter your details, delivery address and choose your preferred payment and shipping method. Confirm and finalize your order. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order. Then just enjoy!
Product and Price Information
The prices posted on our store include all taxes and fees required by law, are in EUROS and are valid except for publishing error. Please note your country may charge customs fees or import duties on the purchase that you'll be responsible for.
If a typographical error occurs or the price of an ordered item is wrong, LifePICNIC.com will inform you as soon as possible, giving you the choice between further confirmation of your order proceeding with the correct price, or its cancellation. Failing to contact you, the order will be considered cancelled and you will be fully refunded of the product price, if it has already been paid for.
LifePICNIC.com will not provide any product at an incorrect price, even if the Client has already confirmed the order.
The prices listed on LifePICNIC.com include VAT at the legal rate and contain no delivery or customs charges, unless expressly stated, which should be consulted by going to Shipping & Delivery.
Product and shipping prices do not include the use of any means of transport for special access such as external stairs or cranes. Please make sure that it is possible to deliver the product you ordered to the specified address, in particular, with regard to the dimensions of access doors, stairs or other structures of the location indicated in the delivery address.
The shipping company is only responsible for delivering the purchased item to your address, not to a particular room or area of the place of delivery and/or perform assembly/disassembly of any kind of equipment.
LifePICNIC.com reserves the right to modify at any time, without prior notice, offers and commercial information presented: products, prices, promotions, delivery services, etc.
LifePICNIC.com will make every effort so that the delivery time of your order is the shortest possible, according to the estimated shipping time indicated in each product description.
Delivery times depend on our suppliers availability and other factors like adverse weather conditions or shipping company responsibilities (airline companies, maritime companies, handling, cancelled flights, etc.).
In case a difficulty occurs that undermines the estimated shipping time, LifePICNIC.com will inform the Client so they can accept or reject the new conditions, thus confirming or cancelling the order.
The automatic response and recognition by LifePICNIC.com of a purchase order means that your order has been received, but it does not mean that your order has been accepted, sent, or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed.
When you select payment by Multibanco you will have 72 hours after receiving the payment codes to make your order payment, either via home banking or at an ATM.
LifePICNIC.com reserves the right to discontinue, without prior notice and at any time, the products presented in the shop.
LifePICNIC.com does not offer additional discounts on large orders for a single item or large orders of individual articles (exception for "Professional" clients).
We reserve the right to limit the amount of orders from the same account, the same credit card, PayPal account or purchase orders that use different billing and/or delivery addresses.
The Customer will be notified if such limits are applied.
LifePICNIC.com reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the amount available, discontinue any product or service, to impose conditions on any discount, discount code, promotional code or other similar promotions.
If you want to cancel your order, you should so within the first 60 minutes after your purchase is complete.
To do so, you must notify us promptly by sending us an e-mail to our Customer Care team.
When the cancellation has been exerted by the Customer, LifePICNIC.com is required to repay within 30 days the amount paid by the Customer. We shall make every effort in order to refund you as quickly as possible.
If the order has already entered our dispatch process, cancellation won't be possible. However, you can return your purchase for a period of 14 days from receipt of the goods. Please visit our Customer Care page for more information.
Adding items to your Wishlist
You can build a Wishlist with the items you'd like to purchase and save it for later or share it with friends and family!
To easily access your Wishlist you can, at any time, click on the "My Wishlist" link in "My Account" at the top right corner of the store or on "My Wishlist" on the left side menu. From here, you can update, share, delete and purchase items that you added to your Wishlist.
For more information on how to use a Wishlist click here.
Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
There are two kinds of Gift Cards:
1. Physical Gift Cards are a printed card that can be shipped straight to the recipient or to you, so you can give it in person;
2. E-Gift Cards are electronic cards sent by e-mail.
They can both be used to purchase any item available online at LifePICNIC.com including delivery costs, if applicable.
In order to purchase or redeem a Gift Card, you must have a LifePICNIC.com personal user account - it is easy and fast, just enter the necessary information so we can complete your orders.
Insert the Gift Card code at checkout.
Please note the following:
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards expire within 365 days from date of purchase;
- E-Gift Cards are virtual and are sent directly to an e-mail you define when placing your order. We advise that SPAM filters may block our e-mails, so recipients need to check their SPAM box;
- The risk of Gift Card property loss passes over to the Client as soon as the Gift Card is hand delivered by our shipping carrier or, in the case of electronic Gift Cards (E-Gift Cards), upon our electronic transmission to the recipient(s) chosen by the Client;
- The Client must maintain control over the LifePICNIC.com Gift Card codes received, and LifePICNIC.com will not have any future liability if the codes are used without the Client's knowledge;
- As good practice, we suggest that upon receiving a Gift Card code, the Client redeems it immediately into store credit in their customer account ("My Account", "Gift Cards" menu). The amount will be immediately credited to their account and, therefore, will be unable to be used without their knowledge;
- If the recipient has not received their Gift Card a few days after it was purchased, please contact us.
For more information on our conditions please see our Terms & Conditions.