Shipping time: Usually ships within 2 weeks
See Click for More tab above for more details.
Designer: Raquel Castro
A true love affair between earthenware and cork, this 6 person breakfast, tea or coffee set will brighten up your day!
The removable cork bases are cleverly used as heat insulators, protecting your tabletop and hands from the heat.
"The Whistler" is the biggest and one of the oldest cork oak trees in the world, located in the portuguese region of Alentejo.
This special tree now gives it's name to this beautiful set in which cork embraces the earthenware just like it embraces the wood in the cork oak tree.
- 1 Teapot (LxWxH - 17,5x13x14cm)
- 1 Sugar pot (LxWxH - 8,6x7,2x11cm)
- 1 Creamer (LxWxH - 8,6x7,2x11cm)
- 6 Side plates (Ø 20 - H 2,2cm)
- 6 Cereal bowls (Ø 13 - H 7cm)
- 6 Tea cups (Ø 8 - H 8cm)
- 6 Expresso cups (Ø 6,6 - H 6,8cm)
- Removable cork bases and lids
- Machine washable earthenware. Hand wash cork bases and tops in warm water.
Need more info on this item? Please contact us here.
Detected an error on this page? Please let us know here.
- Click for More
Colour Natural Cork, Pearl White Materials Agglomerated Cork, Ceramic Brand Alma Gémea - Amorim Brand origin Portugal